- Assist medical professionals in complex image analysis.
- Apply artificial intelligence (AI) to automatically detect filigree anatomical structures.
- Reduce evaluation time and uncertainty in diagnostics for high-quality treatment decisions.
- Establish objective and trackable common standards for visual assessments in healthcare.
- Adaptable modules for specific diagnostic protocols:
- DentaliQ ortho – cephalometric analysis
- DentaliQ mature – Cervical Vertebral Maturation
- DentaliQ modality – image modality classification
- DentaliQ caries – caries detection / classification
- OptaliQ glauco – glaucoma detection
- Customer-specific modules on request.
- Applicable to 2D (e.g. x-ray, pupillography) and 3D volume images.
- Expandable artificial intelligence framework:
- Convolutional Neural Networks for generic structure detection.
- Common core (e.g. image classification, keypoint detection).
- Modules for specific diagnostic services.
- Management tool for generation of high-quality diagnoses (e.g. through peer-reviewed campaigns), used as training data for machine learning.
- Multiple deployment options: Intra-device (e.g. camera), integration in medical practice software, independent browser-based transactions.
We are looking forward to participate in the invitation-only Merck Curious2018 Future Insight Conference 16- to 18-Jul-2018.
The “Hamburgische Investitions- und Förderbank” (IFB) has financed its 100th startup. Hamburg’s First Mayor, Dr. Peter Tschentscher, presented the symbolic grant letter to CellmatiQ. A big “Thank you!” from the CellmatiQ team to the IFB, the city of Hamburg and all involved parties for the event. We are very grateful for having received this honour! Sources and […]
The CellmatiQ team and friends are proud to have supported the Hamburg Hafencity run for children’s charity.
Great to see that Germany is catching up in the AI domain. CellmatiQ is in the “Health & Pharma” box.
Thanks for the opportunity to moderate (together with Diana Hutter, GWHH) the AI track of the “Digitization in Healthcare” symposium in Hamburg. Watch the progress of the new “Digital HealthHub Hamburg”
Great opportunity to present the CellmatiQ technology at the “Life Science Nord” (LSN) event in Hamburg. LSN is the life science cluster organization for academia and industry in northern Germany.
NVIDIA, our sponsor in the Inception program, has featured CellmatiQ and our technology in their NVIDIA Blog
Sometimes life is beautiful, especially when you are invited to spend an evening with an epic company. Yesterday we were a guest at a Machine Learning Meetup with Google. Among others we enjoyed a speech from Emmanuel Mogenet (Head Google European Research Lab) about Machine Learning @ Google ZH. If you want to meet us […]
CellmatiQ applied for NVIDIA’s Inception Program for start-ups. This morning we received the following response from NVIDIA: “Thank you for your interest in NVIDIA’s Inception program! After careful review, we have determined your startup is a great fit for our program, and will help advance the field of artificial intelligence (AI) in a meaningful way… […]
This is a little tutorial about how to build your own custom DevBox for Deep Learning. You will find similar builds online so why another one? Just because not all of these builds are up to date with the latest hardware available. For the more expensive components I will try to give a budget option, […]
Dr. med. Drazen Jurjevic
DentaliQ ortho – assists doctors in their stressful daily routine with technology that detects and quantifies physiology and pathology of orofacial structures:
- Cephalometric Analysis
- Cervical Vertebral Maturation Prediction
- Björk Analysis
Add DentaliQ ortho to your own product portfolio.
First applications for dentistry are available as libraries for imaging devices and diagnostics software, as well as transaction-based services for remote usage.
DentaliQ mature – uses the Cervical Vertebral Maturation (CVM) Method to assess mandibular growth for optimal treatment timing in dentofacial orthopedics.
Cervical Stages (CS):
- The peak in mandibular growth will occur on average two years after this stage.
- The peak in mandibular growth will occur on average one year after this stage.
- The peak in mandibular growth will occur during the year after this stage.
- The peak in mandibular growth has occurred within one or two years before this stage.
- The peak in mandibular growth has ended at least one year before this stage.
- The peak in mandibular growth has ended at least two years before this stage.
OptaliQ glauco – support doctors’ diagnosis of retinal characteristics.
Opthalmoscopy with fundus photography is a major diagnostic tool. OptaliQ’s artificial intelligence:
- Will perform immediate automatic identification of glaucoma and its prevalent variants.
- Has been trained with thousands of dedicated, peer-reviewed, and validated diagnoses.
- Enables a roadmap for expansion to diagnoses of other diseases.
First applications for ophthalmology are available as libraries for fundus cameras and practice management software, as well as transaction-based services for remote usage.
Get in touch with us: