Leverage Artificial Intelligence to:
- Extend complex image analysis beyond human capabilities
- Automatically detect and classify structural patterns
- Optimize processing time and quality of image-based workflows
- Augment visual assessments by objective and validated methods
- Adaptable modules for support of specific diagnostic protocols.
- DentaliQ ortho – cephalometric analysis
- DentaliQ modality – image modality classification
- Pilot / in development:
- DentaliQ mature – Cervical Vertebral Maturation
- DentaliQ caries – caries detection / classification
- OptaliQ glauco – glaucoma detection
- OptaliQ oct – OCT scan analysis
- Customer-specific modules on request.
- Modality, domain and dimensionality agnostic: Applicable to 2D (e.g. x-ray, pupillography) and 3D/4D volume images (e.g. MRI, fMRI, OCT).
- Expandable artificial intelligence framework:
- Convolutional Neural Networks for generic structure detection.
- Common core (e.g. image classification, landmark detection, orientation correction).
- Modules for specific analytical services.
- Management tool for generation of high-quality diagnoses through peer-reviewed campaigns by medical experts; used as training data for machine learning.
- Multiple deployment options: Intra-device (e.g. camera), integration in medical practice software, cloud-ready AI-as-a-Service.
DentaliQ ortho – assists dentists and orthodontists in their stressful daily routine with AI technology that automatically detects and quantifies physiology and pathology of orofacial structures:
- Cephalometric Analysis
- Coming soon:
- Cervical Vertebral Maturation (CVM) Prediction
- Björk Analysis
DentaliQ ortho is an EU / CE certified MDD class 1 medical device available to dental practitioners via ortho.dentaliq.ai.
Our applications for dentistry are cloud-ready AI-as-a-Service, and also available as libraries for integration with imaging devices and diagnostics software.
DentaliQ caries – systematically robust support of dental caries diagnostics.
DentaliQ caries integrates directly into a dental practice workflow and supports the dentists in their daily routines. It has never been so easy to detect and classify caries.
- Fully automated
- Detects tooth decay on x-ray image
- Classifies detected caries by the ICDAS rules
- Supports decisions for “drill-or-fill”
DentaliQ caries will be available soon!
DentaliQ mature – uses the Cervical Vertebral Maturation (CVM) and other methods to assess a patient’s maturation stage and in particular the mandibular growth for optimal treatment timing in dentofacial orthopedics.
DentaliQ mature will be available soon!
OptaliQ glauco – supports ophthalmologists’ diagnoses of retinal characteristics.
Opthalmoscopy with fundus photography is a major diagnostic tool. OptaliQ’s artificial intelligence:
- Will perform immediate automatic indication of early-stage glaucoma and its prevalent variants.
- Has been trained with thousands of dedicated, peer-reviewed, and validated diagnoses.
- Enables a roadmap for expansion to support of diagnoses of other diseases.
Proof-of-concept AI modules are already available as libraries for smartphones with clip-on lenses, fundus cameras, and practice management software, as well as AI-as-a-Service for remote usage.
KI-SIGS : Spaces for intelligent healthcare
KI-SIGS is dedicated to developing an “AI-space for intelligent healthcare systems” in collaboration with northern German AI institutes in Bremen, Hamburg, and Schleswig-Holstein, together with medical technology companies and partners of the university hospitals. See https://ki-sigs.de
CellmatiQ is a network partner in project #1 (of nine), which covers the development and provisioning of AI imaging and diagnostic tools for diseases of the eye (age-related macular degeneration – AMD and retinopathy of central serosa – RCS), in particular to support clinical and home-care prognosis.
Get in touch with us: